This webinar was recorded on August 10, 2016.
Pressures from the FFIEC and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act encourage banks to monitor network activity and review logs on a regular basis. In this webinar Steve will discuss the value SIEM delivers to organizations, providing answers to common security questions.
Security doesn’t have to be mysterious. This webinar teaches the power of understanding network activity and explains how SIEM can help protect your bank.
- SIEM - what it is and why it is important
- Managing – implementing SIEM and monitoring logs
- Correlating and consolidating - what are the benefits
- Intrusion detection - what is SIEM searching for
- Anomaly detection - what is an incident anomaly