Customized Guidance for Meeting Your PHI and EHR Requirements
Pratum’s consultants help you navigate the complex regulations for handling Electronic Health Records (EHR) and other Protected Health Information (PHI). First, we review your situation and explain exactly how HIPAA rules affect you. Then we work with your employees, partners, and vendors to set proper policies. Whether it’s configuring data storage, safely sharing data with vendors or securing medical devices, we’ll prepare every aspect of your systems for auditors’ reviews.
Our compliance experts clarify your HIPAA requirements and create practical plans that let you reach compliance goals without interrupting operations.
We Are HIPAA Experts
Understand the Rules That Affect You
Our team will explain your EHR and PHI responsibilities under three regulatory frameworks:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
More Than Compliance
Compliance does not guarantee security. That’s why our plans for handling EHR and PHI in private and public healthcare provide a thorough program for properly blending security and privacy. Our consultants help you create overall information security policies that prepare your operations for the future—all while staying true to your organization’s mission and fitting into your budget.
Pratum's Cybersecurity Services for HIPAA
- Clarify your specific environment’s demands through a HIPAA risk assessment.
- Document policies and procedures and make plans to educate employees.
- Assist in Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) IT audits
- Measure your compliance strength through HIPAA/HITECH Audits and PII Audits.
- Prepare for cyberattacks with Incident Response Planning
- Strengthen your system security with Managed XDRand Penetration Testing
- Explain the difference between HIPAA and HITRUST and how each applies to you.