Guiding Transportation Leaders to Cybersecurity Solutions
Pratum helps major logistics companies, airports and others ensure the safe, secure movement of goods across the United States and overseas. Our team recognizes that a secure transportation sector is critical not only to your business, but also to national security and economic stability. From corporate systems to IoT devices in trucks, Pratum guides far-reaching strategies for reliable, secure shipping.
Need cybersecurity guidance for transportation and logistics?
We Answer Your Transportation Cybersecurity Questions
Internet-connected systems have greatly improved real-time reporting from the road—and greatly increased the attack surface for both individual companies and entire supply chains. Pratum helps transportation leaders understand their own risks, potential liability to others and how your partners’ security choices affect you. We’ll address key questions, including:
- Which regulations from TSA and other agencies apply to our situation?
- What role does Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Architecture play in our business?
- What security measures are key clients demanding from vendors like us?
- Which cybersecurity risks should we address first?
- How can we secure data handled by connected vehicles?
- How do we secure our operational technology (OT)?
- What are the keys to limiting downtime with incident response planning?
- What kinds of regular testing will confirm our cybersecurity readiness?
- How can we train employees to do their part in cybersecurity?
Information Security Services for Transportation Organizations
- Virtual CISO - Security Leadership, Guidance, and Implementation
- Risk Assessments and IT Audits
- Penetration Testing and Vulernability Scanning
- Information Security Policy Development and Review
- Social Engineering Testing (phishing emails and unauthorized facility access attempts)
- Breach Investigation and Incident Response
- Continuous Monitoring with Managed Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Key Factors in Transportation Security
Pratum helps organizations limit their operational and legal exposure by offering support in these key areas:
We’ll analyze your risks and assign costs so you can prioritize your cybersecurity spending.
Supply Chain Security
We develop efficient methods to evaluate your vendors’ security and answer questions from your clients.
We’ll explain your requirements under TSA Security Directives; the Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act; and more.
Pratum consultants use their deep experience to identify cost-effective ways to meet your obligations.
Holistic Security Solutions
Our team can guide you in creating policies and choosing solutions that deliver security throughout your environment, including servers, cloud services, ERP solutions, IoT devices and more.
Transportation & Logistics Additional Resources
Securing Your Supply Chain
The Security Challenges of IoT
Read the Article
10 Most Common Information Security Risks
Download the Paper